- How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Lot of years... i had another acount.. it was Kidlybeth since 2004 or something to 2011... but with this one i have 4 years
- What does your username mean?
Is a japanese name, it means child of the evil... but it's a name that my boyfriend choosed for me
- Describe yourself in three words.
Creative, green and idalist
- Are you left or right handed?
What was your first deviation?
I don't know... but with this acout i think it was a practice...
- What is your favourite type of art to create?
I love to draw cartoons, doodles or anime with markers or pen, and i love to take photos too, i'm a journalist.
- If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I like how the watercolors look... i realy like them too, but i'm not good with them... it could be awesome
- What was your first favourite?
With this acout it was the amazing 'Geek Goddes' of TerminAitor, becose i love his comics...
- What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Cartoons, i'm like an adict jaja
- Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Hard to say... i really admire a lot of them... but i think that Humon is the wining one. I love that with such a simple art can be so expresive and make you use your head so much.
- If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Humon... i think i could act like a fangirl... also TerminAitor, Secondina...
- How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
First it was really hard to discover that your art really suck and that you could improve a lot. That there were younger people that was really bether than you, it was painfull, but then i saw the tutorials, and learned and learned... i think that this helped me improve a lot. Thank you.
- What are your preferred tools to create art?
A god pen or markers...
- What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Is not the place... i have to be bored... that is when i work better
- What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Every time i see that the amazing art of the deviant artist make it's way to real life, and you see amazings artists become what they want to be... like Lauren Faust with MLP :3
Sorry for the bad english #DeviantArtistQuestionnaire